Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Concert Opportunity & June 27th


Join me at the Shine in the Dark Music Fest. If you reply to RDJ413@gmail.com or comment back on this blog ASAP you may be able to get a press pass and join me for the event. I'm not too sure how many press passes will be given out but as many as I can retrieve will be given out. First come, first serve.

Shine in the Dark Music Fest:
FEED ME. IM HUNGRY

featuring: merra
Abbi walker
Yellow Cavalier
Chasen
Krystal Meyers (with Shine Models)
Kutless

Only $12 + a can of food

When: Thursday June 25, 2009 6pm at the Crown Coliseum

Buy your tickets at ticketmaster.com

www.shineinthedarkmusicfest.webs.com

Also,

3 pm - 6 pmWhere?
5444 Trade Street
Hope Mills, NC 28348
(910) 425-5600
Who’s

The Fayetteville Photography Club on meetup.com will be setting up a studio environment to get some experience shooting portraits in a studio setting.

The cost is $10 so bring cash, cameras, and remote triggers (Pocket Wizards or Alien Bees or similar) if you have them. If you don't have remote triggers don't worry, you can borrow mine or I am sure just learning how to use them may persuade you to buy them.

I put 2 guests down when I RSVP'd for this event so if you want to join me please comment on this blog or email me at RDJ413@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment