Thursday, June 11, 2009

1st Manna Photography Small Group

I can't claim this photo but I think it's hilarious!!

Our first meeting for the Manna Photography Small Group with be in Rm 213 in the Education building at 9am. If you are unfamiliar with the layout of Manna here is the best description I can give (don't criticize me for it):

When you pull into the parking lot in your fantasy Beamer like mine (yeah right) the education building is the 3 story brick building built by Moses himself. Enter the crystal doors and use the elevator on the right or stairs on the left to the 2nd floor. Room 213 is down the hallway on the right. It's hard to miss since there are only 3 rooms in the middle of the hallway. If you get lost for any reason don't call me because you were probably the one I didn't like at the My Manna Connection.

Agenda: Meet, exchange information, "Learn to use the camera we have", next meeting date and time, then go out and shoot

What to bring: your camera (any type), camera manual if you desire, willingness to learn, and creativity to shoot

Time: 9am until around 11am

Where: Manna Church Rm 213

If you have any questions email Ryan at RDJ413@gmail.com

Can't wait to meet and shoot with you all!!

Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment