Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 18th meeting

We had a great time at our portrait session on the 11th. A few new folks showed up and we talked about the exposure triangle a bit and then used two models for portraits. I didn't snap any photos,but a few, so I want to see everyone else's pics on flickr. That way we all can see the beauty of Diane and Mia (the models).

We finished around 11 and then ventured into the lobby area to use the window light to get more pics. We were having so much fun that we shot for another hour and got some great photos using the reflector as a fill light and the sun as our main light. We even got a few unexpecting models (yours truly and Rich) to get in front of the camera. Scary!

I was going to change the topic for the 18th meeting to Macro photography but I know we will benefit a lot more from one more week of portraits so the 18th will be portraits again. Lets meet at 9:30 instead of 9 to give those late birds a change to find those dwindling worms.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me join your group of photographers. It was wonderful meeting everybody and I can't wait for the 18th class! I would love to see the few pictures you took, but what's the link to your flickr? or password/name etc?
    I am excited about more portraits!

    Beata.

    ReplyDelete